Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fake Stretchers Canada

DAILY PRAYER FOR NEGLIGENCE


Eternal Father, I offer the Sacred Heart of Jesus, with all its love, all its sufferings and all its merits.

First - To expiate all the sins I have committed this day and throughout my life. Glory to the Father and the Son ...! Second

- To purify the good I have done badly this day and throughout my life. Glory to the Father and the Son ...!

Third - To supply for the good that I should have done and have failed to this day, and throughout my life. Glory to the Father and the Son ...!

A religious Claris, just died, appeared to her Abbess or Mother Superior, while the abbess prayed for the soul of the deceased. At that time, the dead spoke, saying: "I was admitted directly to heaven because, by this prayer I pray every night, paid all my debts."
(With this prayer IS NOT INTENDED TO RE-POSITIONING The Confession.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment