Monday, April 12, 2010

Bracelets Colors Bandes




Stop, rewind (or as they enter), play, stop, play, stop ... and I transcribe to see if I collect a few dollars more.
Three, four days before departure I'm pretty played with money. The dream of the tent and sleeping bag mountain diluted, now I only get to the camera to make it easier to remember the places I'm visiting, and dark glasses so the sun does not prevent me from absorbing for the 'eye' the incredible scenery surrounding the route of the beautiful northwest.
It is, I lack many things but with the help of many people reckon I'll get there. And if not, we'll see how everything is resolved and on the road. I'm still transcribe
. Perhaps the next post will be written from afar.
Thanks to Dr. Scholls for arming the blog, and the rest of the flia. and friends that I "second" all day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment