Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pokemon Emerald Cheat Complete Pokedex Gpsphone

La Negra

As usual
Friends Club do not stop to amaze.
I'm here in San Miguel de Tucumán, Mati's house (the crazy one who painted the murals in the club) and Melissa, his wife.
After a long train ride and micro (derailed a freight train ahead of us and we spent a few buses because they could not continue in this way), I San Miguel where I said goodbye to my co-chair, Marcelo and Josephine (whom I will continue to see along the way because they have a similar idea to mine but leg) and I took a taxi to Mati and Meli, who welcomed me with a few pizzas paws, at home with face painting for kids in the neighborhood.
The train delays caused can not find the black on Saturday, I have to make time until Monday. Mati recontra drink and I offered that I stay here at home so far.
Very nice people, ate all day, I went walking around the center while Mati weapon its position in one of the main streets where they sell some T-shirts painted with different techniques (www.cycloideasrecauchutadas.blogspot.com) all very good.
I went home. I started cooking a new specialty stolen "no tent" (thanks Nuni), zucchini pie, by way of repayment of kindness. We ate like pigs and then talk, laugh and experiments with fire and mirrors until late at night.
Today Sunday, I woke up after about 12 hours of sleep, of course, not slept since Wednesday night maomeno, and went walking around the neighborhood. They told me to buy a cover for the back of Candi leg, so here Monday morning after we meet with "La Negra" I'm taking the doctor to stop me either arregladita to go on the road.
Monday or Tuesday I'll be going to the route for the first time.
I will tell you how it goes.
I'm going down Route 40 to La Rioja, if anyone knows of any data, and drink, send information. From already thank you very much everybody. Well folks
write well almost cortito and foot because there is not much to tell yet.
keep in touch and write me a titoviajero@gmail.com I'm going to go more than that of hotmail, which is crowded with mail invitations to parties, recitals and giladas of caralibro.
Everything fine here, full and happy.
news
I hope all of you. Sallu

0 comments:

Post a Comment