Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What Doblood Banks Pay For Blood

Amaicha


arrive the day! Black came and started the show. The clothing was
gala, I changed shoes and took off nomas


We said goodbye to Mati and Meli, back to thank them all you got to wave around, and went on the road.
uffff! terrible, I imagined I would be good, but exceeded all expectations. The feeling of freedom that it feels to be uploaded in this crazy black, walking paths, viewing the incredible scenery, and does not compare with what he feels the crazy brave heart now I delete the name of the head and not I have much time to think because I closed the cyber.
The day was cloudy but motivated by the boot boys alike. No way orange, bit of drizzle when we entered the forest, but we barely got wet.

(The scenery is so incredible, I wanted to upload a video which is also the route but still do not know much about this)

After the forest came the prairies, was Heidi ran to appear, amazing. Had already been in these parts but I remember they were so so good (morning day and take pictures during the next connection the upload.
arrived at Tafi del Valle, medium altitude sickness, with a slight headache that kept me end to enjoy. I thought about direct send Amaicha which is cheaper, but the returns of Life took me to a very good campsite with a gorgeous view, so I decided to stay at least until tomorrow there.
pull me to sleep to see if I was going and when I woke up I had not happened but I saw this:


And I forget all the pain, altitude sickness, the fatigue of travel.
esoty here now, are closing the cyber me so I leave but I'll keep counting every time I can connect for a while. Salu friends! `
(sorry for the lack of accents, but the time I've logged more than half of what you spend on searching and not found)
See you next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment