Monday, April 26, 2010

Best Temperatures For Woodstove



This town in the middle of the Valley CalchaquĆ­es caught me.
all conditions were given to me to stay a few days rest here.
After two days of steady drizzle and heavy fog in Tafi del Valle, beautiful place, but never caught my attention, I managed to escape, and beyond the weather starting. Hard journey, a slope of 20 kms of mist that he saw no more than 5 meters, rain and debris into disrepair, but the black was the team on his shoulder and more than a few slips behind the wheel of the wet gravel , is banking that the slope is 20 kms climb 1000 meters. But as I said the boys were doing a asaado in Tafi before starting, after the "Little Hell" (3050 meters), the sun rises and said and done.


Infiernillo, leaving clouds

After this hostel in the middle of the mountains, the sun came out and started a slope in much better shape and with the best landscapes seen so far, a vast valley with mountains bathed in giant cacti. Immensity immensity that led us to this paradise in the middle of the valley. Amaicha.

The accommodation is turning out very cheap, is a campsite charge me five dollars and when I wake up or snack time Dona Rosita always surprises me with a good breakfast to pure matte and fresh toast milk, or whatever is in the moment, in exchange for a while chat, always very pleasant and entertaining.
other hand, in Tafi Sofi met Ine and they came here and I also had a group of people who had known a few days ago and I am sharing with all day every momento.Todos have the same idea I travel. They are stopping everyone at another campsite, but is two blocks from mine, so here we are in touch all the time.
We are giving a terrible Pansa. Since 8 is easier and cheaper to eat well, and for the peace of the family, we're doing.




The grilled pizzas last night

well as will not, maybe cancel the plan of the Valley of the Moon and go to these people to Salta. Cristian May 2 birthday and are having a good fuck in Cafayate and I do not want to lose.
I say goodbye and now another "input" I put a string of pictures so you can see a couple of places and people that I meet. Hugs from the valley. And keep in touch.


0 comments:

Post a Comment