Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chinese Herbs To Treat Pruritus Ani

SACRED HEART PRAYER OF OFFERING OF LIFE


My lovely Jesus,
front of the Persons of the Holy Trinity,
before Our Mother of Heaven and all
the heavenly court,
offer, according to the intentions of your heart Eucharistic
and the Immaculate Heart of Mary,
all my life, all my holy Masses, Communions
, good deeds, sacrifices and sufferings,
attaching them to the merits of your Holy Blood
and your death on the cross:
Glorious worship the Holy Trinity to offer repair
our trespasses,
by the union of our Holy Mother Church,
for our priests, for good

priestly vocations and for all souls until the end of the world.

Get My Jesus, my offer of life

and give me grace to persevere in it faithfully,
until the end of my life. Amen.



invocation of Repentance

My Jesus, I love you above all things!

For love of Thee, I repent of my sins.

hurt me the sins of the world.

Oh merciful Love!,
in union with our Blessed Mother
and her Immaculate Heart, I implore
Ti
forgiveness of my sins and the sins of all men, my brothers,
until the end of the world !

My kind Jesus, in union
the merits of your Holy Wounds,
offer my life to the Eternal Father,
for the intentions of Our Lady of Sorrows.

Virgin Mary Queen of the Universe,
Advocate of Humanity and our hope, pray for us
!



FIVE PROMISES OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY FOR MAKING THE OFFER OF LIFE

1. Their names will be enrolled in the Heart of Jesus, burning with love, and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

2. For his offer of life, together with the merits of Jesus, save many souls from damnation. The merit of his sacrifice will benefit the souls until the end of the world.

3. Nobody from the family members will be condemned, but by outward appearances well enough, because before the soul leaves the body, get deep into your soul, the perfect grace of repentance.

4. On the day of its offer, the members of his family who were in purgatory, out of there.

5. At the time of his death will be at her side and take their souls, without passing through purgatory, in the presence of the Glorious Trinity, where in the house by the Lord, will rejoice eternally with Me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment