Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wrecked Airplane Sale

One idea that did not end up in oblivion

Bra Bow


last night to reach the department has turned the air conditioning, from there I started to fix some things with my body was acclimated to the temperature of the room where I sleep. Then I got a bath before preparing to sleep, clear as the bathroom has no atmosphere, I felt heat, and even with the warm water my body used to the warmer temperature more quickly, so that when entering the room gave me cold. For

depues put on my babydoll lingerie and sleep with it, still had cold, especially in the legs as well yesterday at lunch I had given the task of removing body hair. From there he decided to go for a half-sleep. And suddenly

girl was blue from the neck down, I saw in the mirror and remembered strange makeup, if you are already quite a while since I seen and fully transformed, but sometimes I've tried has always been some reason I stopped.

Last night was like seeing me so blue, the idea of \u200b\u200bcompleting the trick of becoming a woman wanted to form in my mind, blurry images of how to complete the makeup, maybe make some earrings.

Last night was the dream that kept my mind finished creating the idea of \u200b\u200bbeing Jessica for a moment more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment