Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lighting Eml Series E100




A good spicy sauces are heard with AM sound in the old tape recorder. Peeling walls and soot that were once sky around us. The water is very cold, hands me chills and makes the task much more difficult. The dishes do not stop reach the room that is full, but the music and the sweet voice of Mrs. Black cheer and cherish.
Enter a command and gently startled Mrs. Black told me:
"We ran out of trout Nico! Are not going to ask my mother to lend us two kilos? -
(Whenever we run trout)
-course, bold, and come.
I dry hands and leave the dark yard, down the hall and climb the uneven steps, already nearly a week after I grabbed his hand and pass almost without falter. I enter the room, nicely decorated with Andean motifs, and warm your hands on the stove to acclimatize the place. Listen to good blues small people. Step dodging tables full of tourists and a bit drunk. I open the door and I find Cristobal, the only waiter and manager of the place. Drunk, about 45 years, Bolivia, received an anthropologist in Hungary, who knew several languages \u200b\u200band always greets me with a smile and good travel stories to tell. Cristobal dry invites me a cigar, a drink of whiskey Bolivia (cinnamon tea with pure alcohol. The bottle says in small print below: alcohol taste good, 96% and is achieved in any quiosquito street for the modest sum of two bolivianos) for pacifying the cold. I wonder what
is the mother store of Mrs. Black and the cheeks and nose red and the effects of drinking, I indicated how to get obscure references.
we walked through the town. About two blocks down is the store. A little further down distinguish the lights of the boats floating on the lake.
I get to the store, I could never remember the name of the lady, but she knows me to stop by the restaurant.
-Caserita (as he often says to the older ladies and not so much in these parts), I asked Mrs. Black if not paying two kilos of trout until tomorrow, we are left with no-
I say the most gently as possible. "Sure
M'hijo-
I answered. And not long in coming from the bottom with a black bag that smells very fresh fish. Thank me kindly and retirement. I return to
local Cristobal elusiveness that much chatter and is trying to convince some tourists to get to eat some delicious trout. Retrace the warm room, under the complex steps, the hall and the courtyard in the dark and get into the kitchen.
The commands brought several orders. Black Donna sent me and I appreciated the calls, hurried but very politely, to help it build a turntable.
Among the trips to buy things, always missing; construction of the dishes, Dona Black always complete the main dish and washing dishes, three hours passed almost without me knowing.
finish the day, I wrap well, greetings to Mrs. Black to pay me thirty bolivianos (in case it is a good night, if not twenty), who pay me enough to pay for five days in a Room very comfortable and warm, with a beautiful view of lake and a lush green garden where we spent every morning and evening.
I go into the street, and that for me the bold, eager to start and go down to the waterfront. We travel a dirt road about two miles to the lake. Enjoy the dark landscape, moonless sky reveals all stars and more. And we ended up coming to stay, where Catita hungry and always looks good talks to end the night.

few weeks of September, Copacabana, Bolivia.

Some
photic Cup, for my friend Germain Ferreyra


The alley where the shop is the mother of Mrs. Black, but during the day. In the background Lake

clear day Lake


The waterfront we walk every night with Candi Black


The view from the cabin, without microphones. That was a holiday in which baptized by breaking mics dozen bottles of beer, as the gossips have


And finally a photo of Herman, learning to do juggling, which called exclusive participation in exchange for the photos. Jajaj thanks Ger!

0 comments:

Post a Comment