Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pokemon Soulsilver Walk Through Walls

up and down the road of death ... Day

The "road of death" I saw him in front.
So call it a stretch of road linking La Paz to Coroico, where I am today. Fortunately it no more than two years to finish building the new route, which makes the same journey as "The road of death" but by the mountainside opposite. Clearly, to get to Coroico, I took the new road. A beautiful drive through the mountains to be wearing green as you go along the road and the height decreases. Three hours
about was what it took to get there. Cata had been with the weekend to get a breath of fresh air after nearly two months working in the beautiful but exhausting city of La Paz. And when we were leaving, we were offered work in a beautiful hotel at the top of the village (www.hotelesmeralda.com). I do not doubt for a second. We returned to La Paz, we give up our jobs, and the next day we were already installed in this village in the Yungas.
job in the late evening, rest (with pool, sauna, pool included) in the morning and noon.
The work is good, I grill and pizzas baked clay, depending on the day. The barbecue grill is the most you can imagine. Here makes a strange way: they fillets from large cut of meat, marinate, and leave them ready for the grill to very strong, for exactly 8 minutes to go fast. It's weird, I'd do otherwise but it is requested here, so I had to get used. The good news is that the grill is located in a kind of balcony with a terrible sight, always good phone to hear background music, and the sun shines all day. It will
just over two weeks here and not get tired.
Very quiet in spite of work, plenty of rest, a lot of reading (rare for me, in a week I read three books), some ejrecicio and relaxation in the pool and large doses of hammock and landscape.
Well, this was a report, almost diary form. The lack of images discourages me a little, but I'll try to get some pictures taken even if other, to see that this is all about.
friends
Sallu! I will be reporting shortly after my arrival in Peru!

0 comments:

Post a Comment