Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Why Is My Period Blood Mucusy
















Oh Mother Queen of our hearts. Mary Immaculate Conception! I consecrate to thee this day promises to be an instrument of defining the way to your beloved son, and am at your service all over my body, my energy, my soul and finally, all that I have to journey to the fullness living in your strengths promulgating your name as Mother of the true path to the Father. Amen.




WORDS TO
MARY

Virgin Mary and each dawn
all greet you with the Hail Mary.
How nice it would be! And the evening in every home, praying the rosary together as a family
... Nice.
how nice it would be!
But unfortunately, many will reject

until
slander you and believe that this
give honor to God,
and go through the world with
head held high,
voices repeating ... Lord, Lord ... you all, but with your mother NO! If you could look to the Lord face to face, find it

a complaint of pain and come to their ears
sad echo of his voice ... Why

strive to separate the two,
if where is she, I
there I find ...? Why hurt me so much, not understand my pain ... if she took me in her womb with his blood fed me? Your heart and mine are one heart ...
if despise her,
the despised I am.








0 comments:

Post a Comment