Sunday, December 6, 2009

Streaming Los Hombres De Paco

STATEMENT OR PROTEST TO DO HEALTH AND RENEW IN THE TIME OF DEATH







I desire mercy and not sacrifice
Lord say, works of mercy;
of charity, prayer and deed.
Of My Heart, streaming rays can not contain my Soul. A handful
escapes me, why, love burns my content!
'm Wishing you come to beg and ask me, that radiates like a mighty river that has no end, dear souls! I melt console you, my poor little ones in need of My Love Salvador.
Coming near to the inexhaustible source of Divine Love!, You will feel the beating of my heart in love.
My soul yearns to possess, and make my own for Eternity.




How dare you reject me, yes I am opening the merciful arms of a mercy that has no end?, Children, speak with sincerity of your things, I'm gracious and patient, I just want your salvation.




not rest until I do not go in with me on my break. Although do not get it, every time I give you what you should be, whether good or tiring, just trust in me, and you will reward your perseverance, why I am meek and humble of heart. back your
and My Mother. Santa Maria, like I did.



She: I take the path that leads to perfection, and I opened the door of my kingdom.



I AM Christ the King!

and I will LIKE ME!
+ + +

Mercedes Ramos

0 comments:

Post a Comment