Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bedspead With Chandelier

CONSECRATION TO THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION






Oh my God, before the throne of your adorable Majesty, I prostrate myself asking the ultimate of all graces: a happy time of death.

Many times, indeed, did misuse of life you gave me, but despite this I pray, grant me the grace to finish well and to die in your grace.

me die like the holy patriarchs, leave this vale of tears without complaint, to enjoy eternal rest in my true homeland.

me die as San Jose in the arms of Jesus and Mary, and invoking these sweetest names that blessed hope for all eternity.

me die like the Virgin Mary, on love and inflamed with holy desire to join with the sole object of all my love.

me die like Jesus on the cross, with the liveliest feelings of hatred of sin, the more filial love and full resignation in the midst of all my pain.

Eternal Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit shows me your mercy.
Oh Jesus, you died for my love, give me the grace to die in your love.
O Mary, Mother of my Jesus, pray for me now and at the hour of my death. Holy my angel care, faithful guardian of my soul, do not leave me in the hour of my death.

0 comments:

Post a Comment