Monday, July 26, 2010

Gay Cruising Spots Columbus Ohio

Titicaca and La Paz, feels

I open one eye and the first thing I hear the other side of the door are funny voices, as if they spoke another dialect indecipherable. I'm cold, so cold that keeps me in bed beyond the desire I have to open the door and see how I am. I can not tell what time it is, the light enters through a few translucent glass blocks and no way of even seeing the sun's position.
Despite the confusion generated by the combination of cold sleep and take strength and hit a jump. With both feet on the land grab in the same clothes every day, I wear it and could open the door.
chairs in there between seven and ten human beings, I think, very different traits trying to communicate with each other. I go, but the cold and sleep is compounded by the diversity of dialects, making the growing confusion and communication impossible. Friendly smiles seal the situation. I still
way to exit. Gari opens the lock and waving coordial, "How are you Nico? You have the face to the pillow," opens the door. Many
light dazzles me, I rubbed his eyes a few steps and when they finally get used to the new achieving environmental start seeing blur as half the houses there in the distance, they will eat into the mountains.


walk down the uneven pavement, very uneven, almost stumbling walk through the door and after a few seconds the colors, smells and noise of the waking end market. Very kindly lady attends the mi9sma everyday. With their colorful dresses and sympathy smile gets me out the second day and fills me with a bag of fruit for breakfast.
under way., Uphill, and waves. Minibuses speeding do not stop honking their horns, stun me, I burn.



Hastening the way through the uneven cobblestone streets and colorful facades, arrived.
beings of the seats went to the kitchen. Breakfast massive, rare languages \u200b\u200bexchange.
With a full belly I go to court and get the black about to go out with your antlers out to fight the busy streets of La Paz.


photic several


BBQ in the terrace of Carter, mountain meals right there in the city


the background, the snow, La Paz


Terrible
mural outside the new amphitheater in La Paz


Black and White


Fulbito
night, blurred and international
La Paz

0 comments:

Post a Comment