Monday, July 12, 2010

Board3 Portal Russianbare

READING THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO MATTHEW 10.34-11 1


At that time, he said Jesus to his apostles:

- "Do not think that I came to earth to bring peace, I have not come to bring peace but a sword. I have come to loggerheads man with his father, a daughter against her mother, with her mother-in-law, the enemies of each will be those of your own home.

He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of me: he that loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me, and he who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life shall lose it and whoever loses his life for me will find it.

He who receives you receives me, and whoever receives me receives him who sent me the one who receives a prophet because he is a prophet will pay a prophet, and he who receives a righteous man because he is will pay just fair.

who give to drink, but no more than a cup of cold water to one of these poor things, just because he is my disciple, you will not lose their pay, I assure you. "

When Jesus had finished instructing his twelve disciples, he departed thence to teach and preach in their cities.

Word of the Lord.

0 comments:

Post a Comment