Monday, May 10, 2010

How Many Carbs In Homemade Bean Soup

entry decisions

is cool pretty cool, but opening the closure of the tent the first rays of sunshine are beginning to heat up. Chori Never mind the dog friend, wagging its tail is about as fast as anything else in this town, and wringing of happiness as if I had done something for that to happen, or the embers of the boiler that are lit from last night as every morning, and a few breaths and some wood ignite the flame that keeps the water warm all day.

Chori near the boiler, killing cold morning

hands already well into heat, it's time to turn off the lights that lit up at night and now with the whole day ahead and the sun beating down, do not get to tell whether they are on or off.
then breakfast. the water waiting to boil coca leaves for tea and drying in the heat toaster to toast the bread half hard, it's time to leave, opening the door to the place and enjoy the scenery (see video) way to the store to buy fresh milk.
Step through the square and try to communicate with a Scandinavian who speak differently, but without much success. Without doubt the target who took the hostel / camping since I request to invite people, became travelers, hippies, artisans, students, families, business or vacation happy lovebirds, but cake speak my language. (Also on several occasions I managed to exchange a few friendly words and persuade them to stay gringos)


Plaza de Cafayate, every day we walk around looking for new camping guests for

be back and I find water almost evaporated and the toaster requesting the change. Nothing serious.
again preparing the breakfast and I sit down on the vine and no grapes to drink tea and chat with guests who are raised and yawning. All, without exception, make comments on the good climate.

breakfast beneath the fig

memory and also I think what I said yesterday the friendly young man who kept Salta serve gin behind the bar, with rounds as background music throughout the night at the bar next to the campground. He told me that Miriam, the owner, took advantage of the vaijeros. It sounds strong, but in fact she told me that was working so long ago because it suited him.
Sure, there fell. I'm working all day, you are paying me only 20% of the daily gain of camping (in a very good day for me as I still have a lot of 25 pesos) and do not let me sleep in a room because she says it must always be ready to guests. That's exploitation! Why did not I thought about it before? I work all day, and when I say all day is ALL DAY. Okay, it relaxed me more than any other job you had. But if I were not stuck there, there would be nobody to care for people coming, so people would not stay, so Miriam would not make money. So some responsibility I have ... (Sorry, I was thinking out loud).
Here, down the vine, tea and toast breakfast, I just decided that I leave. If not today or tomorrow, but I'm going to go.
That's the beauty of being with the black, when I want, we leave. She is always ready to go on the road

REMUSER GRAFIFOTOFICO

Mandarins, lifting the floor to avoid stepping on them is part of everyday work


A house in the middle of the mountain, way to the 7 waterfalls. I was not


Paul and Tasting in session fotoebriáfica

Animaná nocturnal excursion, a town 20 km Cafayate. This photo is in the "Church" Avandonada. " It was not a church, or be abanonada. It was about 3 am and there were lights on.


Sameena Farewell, Ger, Lucki, Sofi and Paul


Cata painting his mural on one wall of the camping

0 comments:

Post a Comment