Saturday, May 8, 2010

Choclate Pretzelsspider Bites Candy

warning Brief

Amiguitos: I write quickly, because I are waiting for food and food is almost.
I commented, for those who did not know, I got to work. I'm here in Cafayate, and I was working as a manager in the Hostel / Camping "El Parque" (entry appears in the last photo of the previous post). All this has me half busy, because I have to clean up the park, keep the boiler turned on, meet people, go out and find new friends to the place for staying, and many more activities, but all outdoors under the sun at the foot of the mountains. Also
morning in one of the many free moments of the day I'm going to come to upload some pictures and tell you a little more.
Not many anecdotes and stories rare than the fact of having met many people and the occasional excursion to the dark night along the routes and villages around here, I say night because the night is the time that I have to go for a while long and that everything remains under control.
Well folks, we are in touch and come back tomorrow or more stories and photos to share.
Sallu!

0 comments:

Post a Comment