Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How To Discontinue Xbox Live Membership

Let me in (let me)



Let me in (let me)

The weekend saw the movie Let me in (Let me in Mexico). This is the American remake of a Swedish film which I have not seen, so I can not compare. And maybe that is good, because I see this movie without knowing anything about it before.

The film tells of a boy named Owen who lives in an apartment complex and is teased at school, new people come to live and soon will know Abby one night in the playground. Gradually Abby Owen and Iran is a friend in the few moments match. It turns out that Abby has a secret, she is a girl vampire.
At the same time we see the story of Owen and Abby, we see the other side, the father of Abby commit murder to get blood, and the detective trying to solve the killings.
the end both stories together and both Abby and Owen must take a position with respect to the other.

The movie I found it was interesting to see another way of approaching the myth of the Vampire, and the clash between a vampire picture and innocent girl.
80% of the film is Abby and Owen, and I must say that both child actors who give life to the characters meet on the task of interpreting them.
Another thing that pleased me was The setting and photography, actually communicates tension, loneliness, isolation. Attention
the fire scene in the hospital, awesome. Recommended film


0 comments:

Post a Comment