Monday, October 11, 2010

Clean Mold From Sonicare

Thanksgiving




Psalm 31 Thanksgiving for a forgiven sinner

Happy is he who is absolved of his guilt,
who would have buried his sin;
happy the man whom the Lord
not guile.

When I kept silence my bones are consumed,
roaring all day, night and day
because
your hand was heavy upon me;
my sap had become a nut.

had sinned, I recognized,
do not hide my crime;
proposed: "Lord I confess my fault,"
and you forgave my guilt and my sin.

So I beg all true
at the time of misfortune:
the flood of mighty waters
not reach.

You are my refuge from distress me,
surround me with songs of deliverance.

- I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go,
will turn to you my eyes.
Do not be irrational as horses and mules,
whose spirit must break with brakes and flange;
if not, you can approach.

The wicked suffer many sorrows
who trusts in the Lord's mercy
surroundings.

Rejoice, fair, and Rejoice in the Lord;
acclaim, the honest in heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment